The WT1500 is a low cost, easy to use controller for heating, air
conditioning, lights and other uses of energy. A web browser makes it easy to
set and change schedules to meet your needs.
- Low cost, easy to use controller for up to 32 thermostats plus 8 relays.
Built in web server requires no additional PC software to monitor system
from anywhere on the Internet.
- Save energy and money by setting thermostats back automatically and
by preventing uneconomical changes to settings.
- Alert security or building automation system on out of variance conditions
to prevent cooler/freezer spoilage and identify HVAC failures.
- Individual time-of-day temperature schedules for each thermostat for
optimum settings as usage changes.
- Separate schedules for each thermostat for heat, cool and fan.
- Up to five temperature settings per day of the week - separate schedules
for each day of the week and holidays.
- Limits amount the temperature can be changed at the thermostat to
prevent uneconomical settings.
- Relays for lighting circuits or interface to security or building automation
systems. Individual time-of-day schedules for each relay.
- Monitor external temperature or humidity sensors, such as coolers or freezers.